Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
indeed, i clicked the lounge and everything turned blue, then went back, it turned back purple and theres reviews and ads and stuff. wtf mate.

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
:eek: OMG! What is happening!

:D Could it be the new look of PBF? *Yeah its in the BETA stage right now.. but I have been really working hard to get a review system online and I think its finally ready to test. I have a lot of changes still to make, but the review system is now up. If things feel "weird"... its okay. I'm working to better integrate the two areas of the site. I just wanted to give it a whirl and see what you guys think.

Soo..... try posting some reviews on the system and let me know how you like it. I love it and hope to expand it rapidly to include more products.

BTW... I'll bring back the other forum skins once I have time to update them. :)

Let me know how it all works!

Mark

·
12,110 Posts
I alreayd have abotu 10 reviews up on my site, I'll add them all..

BTW, I didnt' see an AGD section. I dont know if your going to add one, but us maggers would appreciate it a lot, plus I have a lot of existing content I could throw in.

·
12,110 Posts
A bunch of new things are happening. As you can see we have a new banner ad for our sponsors (if you dont like it, tough, keep in mind it costs money to run these forums)

A new review section, and I believe the old classic skin has been done away with (I have been on the new skin since it came out).

You might not like it, but this is the way it is. The Admins are working on getting some different choices up for you all, and I have voiced my opinion to them and I'd like to help try to get you guys some more choices.

As far as the review section goes, its in teh beta stage and I'm sure Cobra would appreciate it if you helped ihm debug it by trying it out and reporting any bugs or errors.

Remember, the comments and suggestions forum is there for you to post comments and suggestions.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
I'm excited. Finally there can be a review site that doesn't blow (pbreview *cough*) Hopefully this draws in more members and actually helps all of the pb community. Nice to see some actual "staff" reviews also (i only looked at the dmc) which really help make it seem more "professional"

Can't wait to see the gear section and what else is planed for the new pbf review area.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Great job, Mark - The reviews section looks and works great! Get some more markers up and it will be even better! Mean while, I'll be posting reviews!

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bobide said:
I'm excited. Finally there can be a review site that doesn't blow (pbreview *cough*) Hopefully this draws in more members and actually helps all of the pb community. Nice to see some actual "staff" reviews also (i only looked at the dmc) which really help make it seem more "professional"

Can't wait to see the gear section and what else is planed for the new pbf review area.

I don't see staff reviews, where is it at?

I have a pretty cool idea. You know how you can rate someone's review? Each user should carry a ranking that is a composite of all their reviews' rankings.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Alpha said:
A bunch of new things are happening. As you can see we have a new banner ad for our sponsors (if you dont like it, tough, keep in mind it costs money to run these forums)
blocked thumup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts