Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Nice. I've been thinking about trying to get a job as a bouncer somewhere. I don't know how old you have to be, but I think it'd be a good job. Probably pays a bit better than your average job, and seems more interesting.

-Jin
you'd probably have to be 21+, and be big. you have to be able to kick just about everyone's ass, even the biggest, drunkest guy in the bar

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
zpyro said:
you'd probably have to be 21+, and be big. you have to be able to kick just about everyone's ass, even the biggest, drunkest guy in the bar
Yeah, I'm currently working on the size thing. Though there is a lot more to being a bouncer than just size, such as cool temper, being polite, knowing how to avoid confrontation, I think being jacked would definitely help with getting the job. I'm 6'1", so I just need to fill out a bit to fit the profile.

Also, most bouncers usually don't kick people's ass. You can get in big trouble for that, and even arrested if they decide to press charges. As a bouncer, you have no rights over any other normal person, you're just there to make sure everyone follows the rules. And when someone doesn't, you're there to either warn them or ask them to leave (or threaten to call the cops). Force is only used for self-defense.

-Jin

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
im working temporarily at a grocery store. it sucks, they told me BEFORE i went in for an orientation that i would be training to be a cashier. well, they tell me during the orientation the training is full and it will be 6 weeks before a spot opens. so i went out looking for another job. i found one at Harmon Discounts. small store, chill managers, basically everyone in the store chills in the back all day and if something needs to be stocked, you make the 3 foot trip to restock it. the guy will tell me tomorrow if i have a job or not. what also kicks more ass is, some kid i know down the street works at quiznos. he said hell get me free cookies and soda and cheap sandwhiches cause his manager is never in te store. he even said no one ever comes in so they just smoke weed in the alley next to the store or play stick ball and close the store. or if there are people, they go in the front parking lot and play football. i would work there but its full.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts