Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone played that one football game on xbox live? It's so hilarious, I always lose by so much and trash talk every other play. I lost 100 to 0 once to this guy in Ohio. It was really funny.:D I suck at football games. They should make GTA Vice on xbox and then let it be able to play live. That would be the shiznit.:D

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
labelskate said:
Has anyone played that one football game on xbox live? It's so hilarious, I always lose by so much and trash talk every other play. I lost 100 to 0 once to this guy in Ohio. It was really funny.:D I suck at football games. They should make GTA Vice on xbox and then let it be able to play live. That would be the shiznit.:D
what would you do on it for live?? theres not even a multiplayer option and itd be a waste cuz it isnt worthy of being on live

·
Registered
184 Posts
Did I just hear you sa"Not worthy of live" what the heck to call the game Wacked, that game is so stupid Im surprised people buy it. But not being worthy, no. but it wouldnt be that great on Live, or even with multiplayer, why? Mass PK(Player Kill) Youd regenerate, and someone would blow you away with a rocket launcher or run you over (hey thats what makes that game fun-running over the CPU 1104 times) sure you could say that people would try to complete missions together, and maybe some would, until they get torched by a flame thrower from some guy that is just PKing.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
TastePAINt88 said:
Did I just hear you sa"Not worthy of live" what the heck to call the game Wacked, that game is so stupid Im surprised people buy it. But not being worthy, no. but it wouldnt be that great on Live, or even with multiplayer, why? Mass PK(Player Kill) Youd regenerate, and someone would blow you away with a rocket launcher or run you over (hey thats what makes that game fun-running over the CPU 1104 times) sure you could say that people would try to complete missions together, and maybe some would, until they get torched by a flame thrower from some guy that is just PKing.
hey, i never said whacked was worthy either........:D

·
Registered
184 Posts
yea lol. If there was Vice City for online, sure people would buy it, play it for a week, and then itd sit with games like Army Men in a closet.................

1 - 5 of 5 Posts