1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
holy
****ing

·
12,110 Posts
Hmm.. I'd like to know some of the specs on that tihng. Like how many rpms, what its powered by, how they feed the bbs, etc.

I dont think it was 100% legit... What is there inside a TV that can be caught on fire? wire casings.. Platic...

What inside a TV can explode?

I think theres more then meets the eye here

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the tubes inside that make the color can cause a very big bang if they are pluged in. If the TV had a power supply which it probly did then it probly caused the fire along with the leftover electricity stored in the tubes

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
it's an airsofr gun that is capable of firing metal airsoft pellets(much bigger than normal bb's and bigger than even airsot pellets that are plastic) at around 600 fps. ANd it fires at around 50 rounds per second. good 'nuf alpha?

Tv's hold power in thier citcuts..this is why people aren't supposed to wok on them in thier homes..they'll get a very powerfull schocking supprise!

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
pbmoto said:
Same with computer monitors
same with the cans inside a Computer Power Supply

among other things

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Alpha said:
Hmm.. I'd like to know some of the specs on that tihng. Like how many rpms, what its powered by, how they feed the bbs, etc.

I dont think it was 100% legit... What is there inside a TV that can be caught on fire? wire casings.. Platic...

What inside a TV can explode?

I think theres more then meets the eye here
look at the vid when the Slider player thing is about 1 1/2 in. from the end. Theres a cord going to the t.v., so it was plugged in, causing the exlposions..

·
Registered
364 Posts
The two airsoft cannons I have seen were capable of 400-600fps and fired 2000-3000rpm.

Believe it or not they actually suck in a real game where people know how to play. Too bulky, the snipers pick you off in a matter of minutes.

·
12,110 Posts
OK if it was plugged in I can see it. Becuase other then that, I dont think theres enough friction to start explosions adn fire like that even from .6mm copper bbs at 1000+rpm.

·
Registered
671 Posts
i actually wanted to get these a wile back when i played airsoft lol but they cost as purdy penny lol but it fed by a chain of 6mm or 7mm 50gram metal bb's they also shoot a car and junk its pritty cool and the cost 1,500.00 look on ebay

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1,500 umm no... you obviously dont know **** about airsoft because thats the price range for guns like SAWs

no real manifacturer mass produces these things so you have to find a private buisness that you can build you one or buil it yourself

1 - 20 of 21 Posts