Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where your just like.....**** i dont feel like doin ****. your tired, but not sleepy tired. all u wanna do is sit around on the comp or watch a movie. i hate these days, im so exhausted from practice and probably lack of sleep cuz i havent been able to sleep for **** lately.....any remidies? i really dont like these days, i just feel like im high........but more or less..comfortably numb. ok sorry i had to throw that in there cuz im listenin to some floyd right now. and the lounge hasnt had many good laughing threads lately. someone should make one.

dont u hate these days?

/discuss your day

·
Certified Caffeine Addict
3,072 Posts
I'm pretty much ready for school to start again. Don't get me wrong, but day after day of mindless boredom takes its toll on me. I'd much rather be at school then on break, mainly because I've got things to do there, and lots of people to talk to.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
a good remedy for sleeplessness (in the short term anyway) is something like tylonol pm. that's what i take after i drink because for some reason i can't sleep with a hangover. you could also just do a bunch of excersise right before bed, it'll give you a deeper sleep.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
outlaner_0990 said:
you could also just do a bunch of excersise right before bed, it'll give you a deeper sleep.
yeah, but exercising gives you energy, which will in turn keep you up longer, maybe a deeper sleep, but you wont be able to fall asleep as easy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts