Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided I don't need 3 nearly idenctical Quests. So here's one up for grabs. It's gunmetal, with an APE board (happens to be the Raiders board, but other than PCB, there is no difference from any other APE Quest board). It has the Goldmember bolt and the pin from an 07 Quest (wider, so it improves efficiency ever so slightly by decreasing size of volume chamber), the tool-less feedneck, and a Warrior RAPS clone on/off. Shoots fantastic, and it's been babied for all the years I've owned it. Very little use in that time also due to how many markers I have. will come with stock 007 barrel as pictured.

Willing to trade, but I will not add for trades, and I am only interested in markers that have Autococker threading. Will ship to continental US only. Asking $225.

·
Registered
293 Posts
WOW. That is just B-E-A-UTIFUL! Good luck selling it!

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, thanks for the offer. But there's not many markers in the same basic price range as a Quest that I'd be willing to trade for. MQ'd cockers are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head. But you never know, if someone has something rarish that I have fond memories of I might.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I'd like to buy your quest. I'm brand new to the board. Been reading it a few weeks but just joined tonight when I saw the quest for sale. Will you take $200 even? I can pay via PayPal if you like. Thanks.

Tom.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts