Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kate Comisky, my English teacher, died on Tuesday. She was in a car accident. She was my favorite teacher and the nicest teacher I have ever had. The way she died was complete bull****.

Miss Comisky was 24 years old. She was driving when some ass on opium, cocaine, and traquilizers crossed the center line and hit here head on. I hope that piece of **** burns in hell. What kind of retard drives after he takes all that ****. That's like taking a muscle relaxer before going for a jog. Totally retarded.

His bond is set at 1 million dollars. He is being faced with multiple charges and has had a few DUIs in the past. All this bastard has was a broken leg. Here is the story:

http://www.theindychannel.com/automotive/3903209/detail.html

Make sure you watch the slide show. Take a look at the car Miss Comisky was driving in. Totally destroyed.

I really don't care what anyone puts in their own body, but when you do stupid **** like this you deserve to die. If you are going to take opium and **** like that, don't drive. Don't kill innocent people.

·
Registered
849 Posts
that is sad

on haloween this really nice guy ive known a few years died . . . .
he was one of the nicest guys i know . . he was a hockey coach for little kids, excellent in sports, he had a sholarship and was going to college in the winter soemthime . . . he is the same age as by older brother, and im the same age as his little broher. i really feel for him

he was playing a "game" wiht his friend and was hit by him and was sent 40 Meters .

the real scarry part is that he landed in front of a cross where this girl was being remembered b/c she was run over in that same spot a few years back

sorry to hear about your teacher . . . 24 is too young to die, especially the way she did. any age is too young to die to ppl not being responsible on the road, or anywhere for that matter

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Dude I thought the white car was hers and I thought that was bad. But the other car was completly and uterly destroyed, you cant tell anything about the car other then the color. I hope they gove that basterd the chair after they break every bone in his body and slice off the ends of his limbs bit by bit. And put his penis in a cheese grater and spray lemon juice on it then kill the basterd.

Sorry to hear that, thats really bad.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
that really sucks, i feel for you man

when i was in 8th grade i learned that my 5th grade teacher had died in a car accident. He was the best teacher i ever had, and losing him meant losing a friend. He died with his wife when their car crashed over the side of a small bridge and landed upside down. His wife was a teacher here too, so it was big news around here.

Anyway, i pray for her family because i know how painful it is.

·
Impy's Rule
562 Posts
OMG i have never seen a car that mangled before. They should hang that guy up in a feild and let your whole highschool and family all have a shot at him with a m-60. What a life to take at a young age. RIP

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
theunforgiven said:
did they cut off the top to get to her, or was that a result of the crash?

They had to cut it off to get her out. She got pretty messed up in that car, as any person would.

We have no school tomorrow because of the memorial service. A lot of people are going.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
i hope this guy rots in jail, executing him would just put him out of the misery he could have

O

·
0 Posts
Dude, that **** is horrible. Why is it the person who's drunk always lives? A couple years ago our school lost something like 6 staff members and like 10 relatives of staff members. I know how you must feel.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
stupid douche of a guy

omg, im so sorry dude, wow, just wow, that guy is a douche, omg that guy shud be strangled to death, did u/ are u going to the memorial????

RIP

·
Banned
794 Posts
Dude, that **** is horrible. Why is it the person who's drunk always lives? A couple years ago our school lost something like 6 staff members and like 10 relatives of staff members. I know how you must feel.
Because he was probably going faster. Say you throw 2 baseballs directly at each other, one going 100 mph and the other going 30. When they strike the 100 mph one will either hit it and keep traveling through were it was or hit it and slow down in another direction. Either way the one going 30 mph is going to be thrown out of the way.

This is a bad example but think about it and youll get it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts