Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude, honestly, if we were able to play, that would be the most kick ass sport, admit it!

its got action, fighting, hurting, scoring, crazy moves, fast action, and damn flying. its amazing, its mind blowing. we must invent broomsticks so we can play

D

·
0 Posts
the bumble thing is worth like.. i dunno couple hundred points.. and goals in the hops is 10.. so you could still lose if you grabbed the bumble bee (snitch) if the other team has more points.. ...part of the strategy.. gotta know when to catch it

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
You just made me come up with the best idea!!!

QUIdditch on segways!!!

Think about it, that would be awesome.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Spudchucker said:
i never got the point... you throw the balls in the holes making useless points until someone catches the bumblebee and wins the prize??
Thing though is that you can make that argument about any sport. ie. basketball- you just throw the ball into a hole. Soccer- you just kick the ball and try to get it into a net. Hockey- you just try to use long sticks to hit a round rubber thing into a net.

The list goes on and on.

·
Registered
917 Posts
If Quidditch was a sport, I'd play. Man, I'm sure it everyone in the entire school would be lining up for tryouts.

I always thought of the snitch as more of a pixie, than a bumblebee. Sorta like Tinkerbell, but it doesn't fart pixie (angel) dust.

I plan on dressing up as Harry. I already cut me a scar on my forehead.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
VC8228 said:
Thing though is that you can make that argument about any sport. ie. basketball- you just throw the ball into a hole. Soccer- you just kick the ball and try to get it into a net. Hockey- you just try to use long sticks to hit a round rubber thing into a net.

The list goes on and on.
im not critizising the goals, im critizising the fact that they mean like nothing when you catch the bee

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
well, as anyone knows who read the 4th book, the irish team won the game, but the bulgarian seeker got the snitch. so all ya have to do is score 15 times and the snitch really doesnt matter.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well it doesnt matter as long as you are up more than 150 points....btw is anyone obsessed enough to know what happens if their is a tie?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Paint this said:
well it doesnt matter as long as you are up more than 150 points....btw is anyone obsessed enough to know what happens if their is a tie?
fight to the death.

no, its probably a sudden death like on hockey games or something. or everybody hugs.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts