·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yur post count is 1234 lol sorry i have WAY to much free time:(

·
Registered
390 Posts
but he wanted to tell ALL of us. i for one was very interested in this information, and greatly appreciate Disturbed's post

·
Registered
687 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was great. I have 144? posts w00t

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RAIAplayer said:
but he wanted to tell ALL of us. i for one was very interested in this information, and greatly appreciate Disturbed's post
Exactly, thank you lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
i was just kidding, this is a dumb thread and should be at TAC where i wudnt see it

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I kno lol

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol can't wait untill I hit 666 then I won't post anymore I'll just make a new account and make a thread like this :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
Damnit there went my life long ambition! you ruind my life richie!...lol j/k your a good guy I never knew I was that high up. even though considering I've been here for a little over a year and a half thats a small post count.

·
Registered
371 Posts
ZaPmAn said:
Damnit there went my life long ambition! you ruind my life richie!...lol j/k your a good guy I never knew I was that high up. even though considering I've been here for a little over a year and a half thats a small post count.
ive been here over a year and i think i have less posts then you so dont feel bad

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
ZaPmAn said:
well, you could always delete some of your posts, and get back down to 666. then your life will be complete and you will be able to commit hari cari with peace in your heart. lol

·
Registered
561 Posts
lol I'm to lazy plus thats a lot of deletein'...

·
\/ My First avitar \/
1,673 Posts
fainTB, you have 555 right now! Thats kinda going along with the whole thread idea. I don't have a cool number of posts though!

~KidPaintball~

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.