Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
ok all purchased some of matts used stuff and all was good.
in the midst of personal adversity...wont go into details but he managed to ship it out and i had all the stuff on time. Great communication and blah blah blah
nice dealin with you
racerc20

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
i ordered a barrel from him, for 35, good price.
he shipped it two days after he got the MO, no big deal, but when i got the barrel it didnt seem to fit my threads. i know its spyder threaded but i'm not sure whats wrong with it. i took it to a shop and it didnt fit any spyder there, so the threading is messed up. so he offered me a fulll refund, and thats what im gonna do.
oh well, too bad it didnt work.
he's a nice guy though

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
The feather boa and the leather thong I got from him were ok. The fur lined chaps and the riding crop were exceptional, but the beret had a stain on it....

well actually I just bought some stickers from him. He shipped when he said he would, and was honest in all the conversations we had about the transaction.

Would definately do business with him again.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Just got my stickers. He shipped them pretty quick. Nice Guy.

EDIT: Just bought some stickers from him again. Shipped fast again, same deal. Good job.

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Pup's the man. I bought the 3-for-$3 sticker combo pack from him. He missed a day or something...something shipping and made up for it with an extra. Honestly I would have probably not noticed it was late had he not PM'd me.

In short...You won't have any problems with him. A+

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Torch said:
Pup's the man. I bought the 3-for-$3 sticker combo pack from him. He missed a day or something...something shipping and made up for it with an extra. Honestly I would have probably not noticed it was late had he not PM'd me.

In short...You won't have any problems with him. A+
He did the same with me and I know I wouldn't have noticed at all, if he hadn't told me.

definitely a good guy to trade with or buy from.

·
www.FrozenPumpkin.com
1,321 Posts
Custom Stickers

Ordered 30 custom stickers from him. Took forever and shipped to wrong address once... Took much longer than expected. Anywho, got +6 extra stickers - honest 100% of time. Thank you!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts