Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people like to cheat? I mean, wuts the point of playing like a shooting game, if you dont half to aim? Isnt that 90% of the fun, other than pressing your mouse button?

·
Registered
699 Posts
yes...sadly ppl have to cheat cuz they r no good..it depresses me [sigh] nah j/k cheaters suck, but it doesnt depress me..

·
Registered
561 Posts
because they're sick and tired of being pwn3d

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
cheaters suck
it takes out all the fun
ive never cheated online but cheating in single player sucks too
i found its a ton more fun to use no codes only walkthrews in sticky spots

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
yea its pretty gay, its mainly a CS thing tho... thats the biggest problematic game with "haxors"... but thats one reason i dont play it anymore :rolleyes:

but overall cheating (hacking) is gay, especially online. whats the point? what do you have to gain from it? i can understand if ur playing one-player normally and theres a really tough spot and theres no way u can beat it and u use a cheat to get buy, becuz obviously if ur frustraited the game wont be fun, but once u do the cheat, dont do it again...

·
Baah (as in a goat)
345 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
yea its pretty gay, its mainly a CS thing tho... thats the biggest problematic game with "haxors"... but thats one reason i dont play it anymore :rolleyes:

but overall cheating (hacking) is gay, especially online. whats the point? what do you have to gain from it? i can understand if ur playing one-player normally and theres a really tough spot and theres no way u can beat it and u use a cheat to get buy, becuz obviously if ur frustraited the game wont be fun, but once u do the cheat, dont do it again...
i found that cheating in single player games becomes actually addicting...with age of empires 2 i used cheats once...and then tried w/o and got pwned so i went back to the cheats....then i stopped playing...usually cheating starts in single player and then carries over to online play...i never cheated online...except a maphack on diablo :(....but thats not really to gain advantage over other players...its just to get where you wanna be faster(i.e. goin to battle baal for exp/items)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cheat on games like the sims, so i get more money to build a big house, and i cheat sometimes on first person shooters, just to get passed a certain level

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Expanzion said:
oo yeah...i used the money cheat in the sims...i swear i have add or something like it....ill get addicted to a game for a week (in some cases like diablo 2 months...lol) and then ill become sick of it...i hate that
yea i got addicted to max payne, and now i probably wont install it again ever

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
For me, I usually do not cheat in any game unless I can first beat it without the cheats. After that, I do it for fun, or to make people mad, or for the sheer thrill of attempting to do something new. I use to use my GameShark all the time w/ my PS1, but I sold it for money to buy a PS2. But even before I sold it, I stopped using it and went back to 'hard work' in games.

Online, I use to play a game called Graal Online, and before they upped the security stuff, I hacked it 24/7. Better swords, shields, etc. I could have done the quests, but most of them took like 2+ hours to do. Like I said, I also did it to make people mad. But I have never hacked in CS, and I don't think I will...Unless it's like a LAN party where we all have hacks. It's probably fun at first, but you will gain a bad rep fast.

~Jinjiro

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
yea its fun for awhile, but it just gets boring becuz u know u will already win and theres no skill or thrill involved in it... like wall hacking on cs... rounds end in like 30 sec.... i think after a couple rounds of non stop wall hacking i would get bored as hell.... the point of playing the game is to get a realistic or in cs's case... partially realistic gaming experience and to have fun and be tactical with it... whats the point of auto aiming and seeing through the map?

and about age, i kick ass with out cheats...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i know, how can you play for more than an hour, if the only skill required is pressing the mouse button?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts