Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took apart my imp to clean the pin valve and got finished, put it together, aired it up, and now i hear a leaking sound by the selonoid... what did i do? lol im gonna take it apart in a second to see if there is anything that looks out of place but in the mean time, could someone give me some advice?

· Registered
3 Posts
i took apart my imp to clean the pin valve and got finished, put it together, aired it up, and now i hear a leaking sound by the selonoid... what did i do? lol im gonna take it apart in a second to see if there is anything that looks out of place but in the mean time, could someone give me some advice?
There may be a problem with the solenoid valve or the area around it. Before taking it apart again, check to make sure that all connections are secure and there are no obvious cracks or damage to the valve or the surrounding components. It may also be helpful to check the manual or instructions for your specific model of paintball marker to see if there are any troubleshooting steps you can follow. If you are still unable to identify the source of the leak, it may be best to take it to a professional or contact the manufacturer for further assistance and services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts