Please rate my phantom :]

-Dye detonator regulator
-Custom parts on/off asa
-Spyder feedneck
-clear macroline
-Winchester 50 round hopper
-68ci/3000 Pure energy carbon fiber tank
-empire baller grips

*note* The feedneck is meant for a the older spyder models (with the holes in the feedneck)I just took a screw and placed it on the stock class breach. I only trust it with a 50 round hopper

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Plenty of people do that feedneck mod, ive seen them work with bigger hoppers.
Anyways, Ill give you an 8, only because you dont have a real return spring and those grips look silly.
Granted thats my opinion.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd just like to point out that Dye never made Detonator regulators. Evil did, and ANS made some fakes.

Other than that, I like it...for a pump (which I'm personally just not into), so 6.
Oh sorry. You're right it was an evil reg not a dye reg

·
Administrator
14,016 Posts
lol i read that on the reg and bells were ringing but nothing came to mind.

anyway i say 8 as well. i dont really like the look of the asa, i would have prefered a CP mini on there since the whole marker is small, that large silver asa kinda grabs my eye, idk anything about the feedneck mod but finding a way to cut off the end of that screw would have been nice, a smaller, tighter return spring would look better, i actually like the grips, i think they are a nice touch with just enoufgh color to add a nice accent to the marker, as a preformance mod i like the reg, as far as looks iv never really liked them though but w/e idk if they sell aftermarket pump handels for those but that would be a nice touch or maybe painting that one just to give it a little more character

anyway, nice marker you got there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts