1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perks?

is it better than MS Office?

should I download it?

I got a big portfolio to start writing and a lot of other things to write. And is it possible to convert it to MS Word if I need to take it to school?

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
We use it on a few computers at my house and I like it. You just have to "Save As..." for a word, excel, or powerpoint format. It's nice because it's free and has nearly all features of MS Office. Also Open Office can save stuff right to PDF, no Adobe software required. The only thing that i found about it that bugs me is the default margins aren't the same as word and you have to go make a new page style and set it as default.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
L1nUx_r0ot said:
We use it on a few computers at my house and I like it. You just have to "Save As..." for a word, excel, or powerpoint format. It's nice because it's free and has nearly all features of MS Office. Also Open Office can save stuff right to PDF, no Adobe software required. The only thing that i found about it that bugs me is the default margins aren't the same as word and you have to go make a new page style and set it as default.
Word I decided I'm gonna put ubuntu on my dads ****ty laptop and see how i like it on there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts