Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys like opeth? they have totally insanely awesome music.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ja289 said:
only heard 'In my Time of need' which is good, im gonna check out some other stuff.
u should hear demon of the fall
it plays in the background of myspace
www.myspace.com/supahfly21
yea the songs are all really long, i agree with u, but at least most of theyre music is the hotness

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
first 5 albums were amazing, deliverence was meh, damnation was putrid, there new album sounds like crap, waaaaay too random, opeth has always been bugged about odd song construction but it seems like they are taking it too far at this point, ive seen them 5 times and met them 3 or 4 of them, the guys in the band are cool, they are good live (aside from new stuff) as long as yuo know the music

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i completely agree with you. i just heard/got theyre new album and it was meh, but theyre older stuff is MUCH much amazing.
theyre song construction IS very wierd, because they dont usually have a chorus/main melody in most songs, it just switches to a different theme. sometimes its a little uneasy but sometimes it fits right in.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
charlesotis said:
first 5 albums were amazing, deliverence was meh, damnation was putrid, there new album sounds like crap, waaaaay too random, opeth has always been bugged about odd song construction but it seems like they are taking it too far at this point, ive seen them 5 times and met them 3 or 4 of them, the guys in the band are cool, they are good live (aside from new stuff) as long as yuo know the music
I like Deliverance :(

·
\m/ viking
935 Posts
well deliverance is a great album for anyone who isnt opeth, just kind of bland imo, and he didnt sound very into his screams or singing either

1 - 9 of 9 Posts