Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was thinking whether to get a Empire Reloader B2 or the Vlocity Loader. I research on some sites that the b2 was 28bps as told by critical paintball. Other sites told me that the Vlocity was 25 bps. Is it worth it to pay like a 40 bucks extra to get the b2? Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
588 Posts
If you have a HALO B or EMPIRE B
and you play tournaments tehres no need to feed 25+ bps because no one can shoot that fast
so yah
-------but if you absolutely need it just go B2 sound activated
and VLocity is like carrying a dead racoon in your feedneck

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have tourney guns like a dm5 and e2 nexus orracle autococker so it definitely needs a fast loader, but i don't know what to pick? Yes, i agree that the vlocity is ugly, but why looks over efficiency and yet it's cheaper, a hell lot cheaper than the b2.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As my thread says: The Vlocity is 25 bps and the Empire B2 is 28bps. Tell why get a reloader b or halo b over the newer product. Oh yea, i have both of those already.

·
Registered
980 Posts
i know your thread says that but you dont know the real bps from exp.
some companies lie about their products
for example veiwloader claims the egg feeds faster than it does

i would take empire for the sound activation, because when balls break, it messes up the eyes

·
Registered
224 Posts
DyeLKThRest675 said:
As my thread says: The Vlocity is 25 bps and the Empire B2 is 28bps. Tell why get a reloader b or halo b over the newer product. Oh yea, i have both of those already.
the reloader b and halo b are plenty fast you dont need one tha shoots 25 bps or more. it seem to me to be a waste of money, but if you have it buy the b2.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts