Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best Air system set up i can put on an PMR?

And secondly whats the best Air system i can put on a PMR at a better price range (150 - 210ish$ tank)?

·
Thats "Chief" to you...
1,671 Posts
well, if you're meaning pressure, there is NO better tank...hi pressure, low pressure, whatever. Theres no real significant advantage either way...

If you're meaning psi (45k vs 3k) then again, there is NO better tank.

If you're meaning size of tank, well, that one is up to you depending on how big you are. Personally I like my 45/3 (thats 45 cubic inch, 3k psi)

So, in short, whatever you can afford and is sized to fit your needs, thats what you should get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so Im going to get a 68 or something close to it.
What brand is the best or would you guys recommend?

(Is custom products the best? they seem to have the highest prices, however i do like the look of their tanks.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Crossfire makes excellent tanks, also look at DXS or CP, though you will need ot look used to get one within your range.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya im thinking about getting a CP do to the reviews that say they are the lightest tank. something like a 68/45, i figured 40 dollers more for a bit higher quality tank, and a lot lighter is worth it.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The CP will definitely be worth it, everyone I know either has that or the DXS tank that is jsut like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts