Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just like to say hi im new to the site and it looks great. i have noticed that most people that play airsoft at on point or another played paintball and judging by the simularity between the two i wasnt surprised. which brings me to my question what do you (paintball player) think of airsoft?

·
Registered
264 Posts
i think its a pussy way to play paintball. Thats my opinion. Paintball is better because it hurts when u get hit. giving u fear so its a better game. If no pain was involved then people would just run up the field shooting.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I haven't played but I though it was gay when they started makeing some Klocs and all kinda machine gun looking shat. We ain't Gangsta'z!!! Play Paintball ,Seems way funner.

·
Registered
388 Posts
lol, airsoft is for a pu$$y who is to pu$$y to play paintball. ive watched a airsoft game before, and i was lmao. people just charging up the field spraying everything with little plastic things like there was no tomorrow. people get hit and there still playin cuz you dont kno if you hit some1.
paintball>>>>>>>>bowling>>>>>>>etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fly fishing>>>>>>>>>>>>curling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>figure skating>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>national diarhea championships>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and then way down at the bottom is airsoft. :D

the only thing a airsoft gun is good for is shooting ur fat liittle brother in the @$$

·
Registered
97 Posts
you gotta tell me when the national diarrhea championships are going on. I asked someone how they know if they get hit in airsoft and he said "it hurts so much that you get out the game instead of getting hit again."

·
Registered
388 Posts
lolololololololololololololol, that is so much bullsh!t. airsoft plastic pellet bb thingys dont hurt.
imo, this dude should be flamed right out the forum just becuz he comes in here and makes his first post about airsoft........he plays airsoft.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so generally you guys dont like it. just to say a few things; they do make 6mm paintballs for use in airsoft guns but they are unpredictable; and yes iv heard that some people dont feel the pellets but iv also heard that they break bare skin; also i dont play i was just wonderin what you thought. oh yea and 80% of people who call something gay and use the word as a homophobic slur have had or are having homophobic tensions.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Airsoft is cool. I wouldn't dump 400+ into a gun though. Thats for paintball. ;)

I just got a little Diasy rifle and pistol that I play "War" with.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
there's not really that many similarities, airsoft is mostly for simulations of war. Paintball is a sport that is actually trying to distance itself from the war image. BTW, ignore most of the retards in this thread. :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
rory096 said:
there's not really that many similarities, airsoft is mostly for simulations of war. Paintball is a sport that is actually trying to distance itself from the war image. BTW, ignore most of the retards in this thread. :)

Airsoft would hurt considering the guns that are used (usually) shoot harder then the K-Mart/Walmart electo-minis. I personally don't like Airsoft, but it's not cool to put it down by saying "it sucks" or something that shows how stupid you really are.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Airsoft is cool. I wouldn't dump 400+ into a gun though. Thats for paintball. ;)

I just got a little Diasy rifle and pistol that I play "War" with.
Read my sig!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thx for the backin me against some of the people on the thread, some airsoft stuff costs alot and although you can play for less than paintball ne serious airsoft player spends way more than on thier guns than most of my pb friends would

·
Registered
364 Posts
I play airsoft fairly frequently since it is cheaper.

Both sports are fun though. My friends play airsoft most of the time so taht is what I usually end up playing.

and if you don't think airsoft hurts let me empty 600rnds of bb's going 500fps onto your back. I can gaurantee you it will hurt.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
see??^^^
that is the airsolf person's point of view. paintballs(in GENERAL) have more respect for other people, and the sport.
i personally like paintball better

·
12,110 Posts
shocker15 said:
i think its a pussy way to play paintball. Thats my opinion. Paintball is better because it hurts when u get hit. giving u fear so its a better game. If no pain was involved then people would just run up the field shooting.
Paintballs don' hurt THAT much. I think if you think paintballs hurt so much, then YOUR a pussy. Airsoft is more realistic in terms of wargames. I'm not saying thats what airsoft is. But I'd much rather play a wargame with a Tokyo Marui M4A1 then with a Tippmann shooting brightly colored paint.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Its not that I need to empty my magazine into you at 500fps. Im just sick of everyone I talk to saying that airsoft is a wussy sport and taht it doesn't hurt.

First of all it will hurt, but that is not the point of the game.

Second of all the guns they use are higher fps so that they have a longer effective range.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I've never played but I would like to try it some time. I can't believe how negative some people are about it! I bet most of the people complaining about it have never even tried it. I guess that's what to expect when posting in a PB forum.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts