Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any good feild in the OC area? I am trying to plan something in that area and i jsut cant find any feild there. Any info would be cool.

·
Registered
579 Posts
sc villagge - i heard its turning to **** tho
camp pendleton - its ok there, but then again its really cheap !
jungle island - my fav place- free nitro fills to 4500, good refs best place !

·
Registered
118 Posts
Are you looking for fields for speedball or walk on? If you're looking for speedball, SC Village is the way to go. All day speedball is only $10, and they've got some nice fields. Jungle island, on the other hand, has none that you can just walk on and play (they play them with the walk on groups). SC is OK for walk on, but I haven't done a day of walk-on there in a long time. If you want to do walk-on I reccomend tombstone. They have the best walk on fields in the area imo.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
SC has much more walk on feilds then tombstone easily...but SC is always crowded and tombstone is like $5 cheaper, but if you or ur freinds have never been before i recomend hollywood sports (thats in bellflower) cause they have nice rental guns, as aposed to the crappy tippmans the sc sticks u with

·
Registered
410 Posts
adrenaline (even though that might be a lil far from oc)
otr i have heard good things abouyt sc too

o but dont go to camp pendelton it sucks i played a panam tournament there and it was horrible

·
Registered
36 Posts
WeArmen23 said:
Are there any good feild in the OC area? I am trying to plan something in that area and i jsut cant find any feild there. Any info would be cool.
Holy Crap man! LA has like the most paintball parks of any city in the world. including the home of the ironmen. where have you been? you must live under a rock or be a noob.

·
Registered
36 Posts
pbpro115 said:
SC has much more walk on feilds then tombstone easily...but SC is always crowded and tombstone is like $5 cheaper, but if you or ur freinds have never been before i recomend hollywood sports (thats in bellflower) cause they have nice rental guns, as aposed to the crappy tippmans the sc sticks u with
And now you can take classes from dynasty there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts