Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever play in this field? what are their rules and regulations? anyone know about how many ppl would play? and just in general more info.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, I'm going to go. If anyone else is going to this game post here.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well here is the run down, First off it's suposed to rain or shower I live on the coast so it cant be as bad as on the coast. I called yesterday for more info and they sayd that they expect 200-300 ppl playing (the moste I ever played with is 16 and the first time not with home rules). They sayd that the tanks get gernade launchers and I guess that's all I know. Digital Gangsta, We should get together and cream everybody :devil:

goto www.splataction.com for more info

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, well that was the most instresting experence I had yet in paintball. It was Awesome! the weather was alot better then expected. And lots of ppl to shoot at :). My sister went with me as well and got a guy in the left nard from 2 feet away... (<shudders>)
You could hear him screaming on the other side of the field. We all had a blast!! The part I will remeber the most, I was behinde this one dead tree stump and I sorta waited to see what happend cause nobody was close enough to relly shoot at yet. After some long balling a few team members got out to where there was maby 4 guys in the area (including me) I was the clocest to the blue guys (one of the teams I was agenst) After a long pause of shooting I desided to move up to the next bunker, I noticed that there was a small 1-2 foot drop to where I was going to so I cralled to the bunker unnoticed. The bunker I was behinde was a large wooden spindel sorta thing that you would keep cabel in or somthing like that. Anyways there was a hole in it so I could see 3 blue guys behind a tree, when I got to looking clocer I noticed that one of them put his gun between his legs. (at this point I'm thinking oooo this is to good to miss...) So I waited till I could see his hopper open.. I opened up on them and got 2 of the three guys standing there (the other guy I missed partly because I could not see half of his body). But that was my favorite kill.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was a Republican. The thing I hate the most was the spawning in the middel because it was so close to several key locations and you could just jump out and start shooting, or jump out and be shot without getting a chance. They relly needed one less team.

·
Registered
284 Posts
What I hated was the queer Terrorist/Yellow team, buncha fags from COPS911... Anyhow...

My session number one went like this, We controlled the woods and then worked our way down to the town (Raccoon City Lol...) I was with my friend and some other kid who was a total dumbass... My friend kept *****ing about not being able to see because of his mask fogging and this other kid was a total noob and kept shooting at our own players. So I take my friend and we go deeper into the map and meet up with a few other of our players that are holding "Hobo Town", Basically two buildings and some little barriers around them. We number about 8 total by then, but some moron decides he want some action and takes 4 others and himself and they set off leaving me, my friend, and some other kid to hold this position. Everything is quiet for a good five minutes so I decide to take stock of our situation if we are attacked. My friend has his gun field stripped on the floor in the one building and the other kid is wacking off for all I know... I'm walking towards this building we aren't in and was gonna check it out... When all of the sudden 3 Yellow players come out of the bush and I was like OH F***!!! and I hit the dirt. Luckily I was behind a small piece of plywood. So by that time my friend gets his gun back together and the other kid start firing. Also about 6 other Yellow show up and I realize we are SOOO screwed... I keep quiet until one of the Yellow is virtually on top of me, about 8 feet from my right. I cock a ball into the chamber (This is the first time I fired my Phantom) aim at his head and fire. I missed, naturally lol, but he doesnt see me which is sweet... So I cock and fire again hitting him in the side of his head. To conclude, Yellow realizes where I am this time and sends 3 guys around our rear and takes my friend and I. The other kid we are with gave up a little before that.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Second time, my friend and I get all the way to the town by ourselves and hide out in one of the larger buildings. We realize we are soon over-run, but the red team still doesn't know where we are... He can't see, but all of the sudden I see someone pause by the window. He's a republican!!! I lean over and shoot him right in the chest! He looks at me and the reaction on his face was priceless. I was like, "Your out *****" and he was dumb enough to ask if it broke lol... I then poked my head out the other window and saw another red player with his whole side exposed, I shoot him, but by that time we are discovered and taken out.

The last session I participated in, my team was in the field by the woods, we were in between the yellow and red and getting the crap kicked out of us. I ran up as far as I could and then took cover behind a mud berm playing human speedbump to buy our team some time... all of the sudden I see one of Yellow's leaders running at me and my team. He is wearing camo and his stupid ass osama beard. I was like, oohhh mannn time to **** someone up... I put one in his chest, but he kept running!!! I then cocked and fired again and put on in his mask!!! He STILL didn't stop, by that time my team-mates had shot at him too!!! He walks right up to me and shoots me 4 times while I'm on the damn ground and he's ALREADY out!!! I was so pissed, we exchanged a few choice words and a few shoves... but I managed to keep my temper under control... I was so pumped, I was ready to beat the crap out of this 40 year old weekend warrior fatass... So yea anyhow... it was an awsome day besides that incident and a few other queer cheaters.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah... t ws my fist tme playing with more then 16 ppl so it was practly being a noob again except knowing how to shoot. I dont think I encountered any cheaters. one of the things I dident like was the red team had control of the village except one bunker which to my knolage had 3 or so ppl in it. sence nobody was trying veryhard to get them out, so I took it apon myself to do somthing about it. when I ran upto the side of the bunker (it went small window, door, small window) and looked in the window and saw the back of a head. So I stuck my barrel practly on the back of the neck of this guy and sayd 'surrender or die'. There was a slight pause, and while I was waiting for a anser he stuck his gun arround the door and started shooting without ansering me at all. I natraly started shooting at what I could but I guess what I want to know is if that's leagel to not anser or next time should I just shoot instead of asking?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts