Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Oregon supergame 2017 anyone (huckduck) interested?

3K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  Trbo323 
#1 ·
Oregon supergame is coming up, may 5-7 wanted to see if anyone else is interested in joining me. If any of you want to fly in, PDX airport is like 20 MIN from me so I can come get you. We have 5 people committed so far in our group and in reality I'm expecting our group to be 7 or 8 with a slight chance of there being 20+

I'm pretty sure huckduck is closest to me but wanted to see if anyone else was interested

1500 players and last year they raffled off somewhere in the ball park of 25k in prizes, all raffle money goes to charity

$70 entry for all 3 days
$60 cheap cases
$70 for marbs

All prices go up$10 if you do not pre register by the end of April (24th if I remember right) so you still have time

Web page!

Supergame

#10 ·
Still thinking about it or are you coming for sure?

There is a ATM there but just bring cash, I don't think any of the vendors accepted cards

Accommodation 0, we already have more camp spots than we will need and I have 2 tents that are coming with, bring your sleeping bag and mat, whatever you need for tent camping besides cooking stuff some warm stuff to sleep in (it was a little chilly last year) probably 50 or 60 for food, we do community food so probably 40 towards that should be fine then save yourself the other 10 or 20 if you want a burger or we will probably do biscuits and gravy one morning at the vendor tents. We also do community paint, you don't have to if you don't want to but if you do, just buy what you think you will go through on the weekend but make sure you get the marbalizer (mid grade paint if you are smart and ordering ahead) I'm getting 3 cases because I love rolling ropes into the buildings but you could get away with 2 as long as you play a little conservative, the games are a little longer this year than they were last year so idk.

Beyond that, being a good attitude, if you are willing to loan gear to players in our group we are short on tanks, bring a pump if you have one for sure, the vendor tents are pretty good, paintball gateway had one of the best ones, all the inception designs cocker bodies you would want

They do a swap meet as well so bring anything you want to sell, making a sign before hand will help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.