Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
idk.. i kind of just wear my own style..

i get t-shirts and long-sleeve shirts at aeropostale, but thats aobut it.

besides that, i wear alot of tour shirts from shows i've been to

and to switch it up, i wear different color thermal shirts under t-shirts to add some color to my wardrobe.

im not mr. style, but i think i have a pretty unique, yet conforming style. i dont really pay attention to what i wear too much, but i would just say that its a bit more unique than most people

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
How many people did George Washington kill?
Not enough to get A t-shirt i guess... what a light-weight. Maybe he should work on that huh?

Most of the shirts I wear are either cheap boring shirts or something thats like about me. I never really worried about standing out or fitting in as far as clothes go, I let my personality do the talking.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
How many people did George Washington kill?
George Washington wasn't fighting to advance the ideals of violent Marxism, and he certainly wouldn't kill a man for simply disagreeing with him.

In order for your analogy to make sense, Washington would've had to killed all the Tories...

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
Splat- *epitome

www.threadless.com
www.inspiredclothes.com

And soon, you can get one of my Stealth Threads shirts.
I thought so. Thats what I get for being too lazy to open up webster. And yeah, inspired has some killer shirts. I may start putting out a line of one-off T's sometime soon. Just to sell on ebay for a nice little bit of disposable income.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
ComradeMolyneux said:
Good point. How many nicaraugans and guatamalens did the CIA kill?

Ooo... How many people did Donald Rumsfeld torture?
What the CIA did in Nicaragua and Guatemala was very questionable, yes. However, when you look at what the CIA did in those countries, you also have to think about what could have resulted had we not interfered. Sure we ****ed up a little then, but only hindsight is 20/20.

Torture isn't murder, and Rumsfeld himself hasn't personally tortured anyone, at least to my knowledge. Anything either you or I say is pure speculation.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts