Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, we are a Rookie 5-man team in the Orlando area, however it looks like at the end of this season or possibly sooner a few people may not still be around with the team. What we are looking for is 2 or 3 Front or fast mid players. Dependability is very important. Practice right now would be one day a week on Saturday to try to develop teamwork and chemistry amongst the team. Truthfully if the new team is playing better than the current team there is a good possibility of those players playing in Cup this year and replacing the existing teammates who will likely be leaving after this season anyway. The team does have sponsorship, so practicing is very cheap. If you are interested PM me.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We play at Hypersports Park (they have good fields, including one set up like this years World Cup field so teams can practice for Cup already. Brian Spent a lot of time gridding it all out oto make it exact). They actually have grass you can slide on too. a lot. Most of Us live near the Orange/ Seminole area with a couple of teammates from the Oviedo area. I personally live in Altamonte Springs, behind the Best Buy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MY NAME IS CHARLIE I HAVE A SHOCKER VISION I AM FAST I GO TO ORLANDO PAINTBALL ALOT I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 YEARS IF YOU ARE INTRESTED THEN YOU CAN CALL ME AT 1 352 242 4530 OR E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THANKS

·
Registered
148 Posts
im not like very good or anything but i play hypersports and op
so pm if you wanna play some day ill bring like at least three others with me : )...maybe even some girls! hahah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts