Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if any of y'all know this but Every Wednesday night up at Orlando Paintball they are having a 3 man tourney. It is bring your own paint, BTW. Entry is just regular admission, plus air (I think that totals around $25) and first place wins $300. They have a new 7-man field as well as a new field, not sure what to call it though. They are doing a lot of renovations and when done it will have 2 airball fields, a hyperball field, the new style field as well as the two warehouses.

The games have been held on the outdoor airball fields and tonight was the fourth week. Y'all should definitely try it out since 3 x $25= $75 and if you win that means you get $300 for a small investment. Easy Money ;)

They have had on average 8 refs per game so cheating is fairly minimal. Travis Day is usually the Ultimate Ref. It is playing strictly semi with no bouncing of any kind allowed. Chrono is 280, and the rest are standard tourney rules.

Turn out has been decent, with the games running from 8 to around 11.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am suprised, figured some of you Orlando guys would have wanted to try out a new low cost tournament. They now made it a series so points can be totalled then in Dec. the highest couple of teams will get other prizes.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Damn, one of the refs was talking to me about that when i was over there. How much longer are they still going? Ill look into it.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Plus it would be a GOOD excuse for being tired as hell in the mornings.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, because school started they are moving it to Friday nights, because frequently it doesn't get over until 12:30 AM and that is too late for a lot of people. Also now second and third place also get some prizes, and now you can use any firing mode you want as long as it ramps after the 3rd trigger pull and is capped at 15 bps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts