Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here going?

I'm gonna hit it up. I was planning on going with my new E2'd cocker, but the guy that does the installing is going to be at NPPL world cup till like wensday, so my cocker wont be ready. I'm using my 2k1 wgp pump! heck yes.

It'll be fun, I'm just going to have to change my style a bit. I was hoping to be just unloading as much as I could in their direction, but now I'll actually have to aim, dang.

It should be fun though. A lot of the CCM guys wont be showing up like I thought, so it'll be a little easier. It's going to rock though, cause it's been raining for two days straight, and the corn maze is going to be suuper muddy, so I guess it's a good thing my E2 isnt ready...

Well, got any ideas on how to shoot through corn stalks with 1 bps?

-Kyle

·
Registered
59 Posts
kid on kid said:
Anyone here going?

I'm gonna hit it up. I was planning on going with my new E2'd cocker, but the guy that does the installing is going to be at NPPL world cup till like wensday, so my cocker wont be ready. I'm using my 2k1 wgp pump! heck yes.

It'll be fun, I'm just going to have to change my style a bit. I was hoping to be just unloading as much as I could in their direction, but now I'll actually have to aim, dang.

It should be fun though. A lot of the CCM guys wont be showing up like I thought, so it'll be a little easier. It's going to rock though, cause it's been raining for two days straight, and the corn maze is going to be suuper muddy, so I guess it's a good thing my E2 isnt ready...

Well, got any ideas on how to shoot through corn stalks with 1 bps?

-Kyle
go go go go go go kid on kid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts