Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any forums like this one??....Not neccessarily paintball but a forum that has an off topic discussion...... and topic discussion and has a good number of members.........:confused:

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Well theres always the airsoftzone.com, but they get pissed hardcore if you post more than 5 times in a day then you have to watch out fer that nazi of a mod Shadow, he is a prick. Then thiers JimmyP if your a pro gun guy (like me) ignorant ass he is then if your an anti gun guy theres Styles hes pro gun so I like him. They got some odd ranking system and for some reason the higher your rank is the more theyll allow you to post. once you get up to like 100 posts they dont have any posting for rank, under 100 and you post 5 times in one day and they might just ban you. Thats what they did to me I hade like 15 or 20 posts in 5 days because I was arguing with that moron JimmyP about why we should fight the war on terrorism and why we are allies with Israel. Hes a communist. I'm gonna see him in hell.

·
Registered
302 Posts
PBnation.com they have like 303045802305481240834198374210000 members.....so if you can stand people, then you will like it

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Dude.,... this is the best paintball forum ever.

Off topic is only limited to PG-13... so if you can keep it PG-13 there is no problem.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Why don't you check out MY phorums! While we may not have all that many members, the more we get...the more things that will be on it! Check it out:

http://www.hondahookup.net/phorum.html

Yes, I really mean it....I want my phorum to have more members, but members keep deleting their accounts (because they're mainly people from school). Give me a try...you'll like it! thumup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
i like this forum the best out of all the 1ns ive been to

A

·
0 Posts
mines not bad its like almost the same as vBulletin, its for offroading and i posted it in its own thread

·
Registered
331 Posts
yesa some1 who agrees wit me

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Go to the one in my sig, I should really change it so it says Im a mod, we need your support!

Im also at the DC Comics message boards in the Mad area usually debating with lil JimmyP type people and Im at some Sixpence None the Richer message boards, not really forums but Im there.

I went to the mrcookie.com one, didnt have time to really check it out but I couldnt really determine what its about.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Stick it in your sig or wait for someone to post something like this at another site then you mosey on in and be all like "hey go here!" Just like Im about to do! Hey go to the site in my sig we need your support!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts