Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
XtremeVABalla said:
Just wondering what other stuff other then paintball ya'll people do? Such as other sports or skateboarding or stuff like that. Or is it all about the paintball? I play travel soccer across Virginia just to start things off.
Hang out with my friends who dont love me anymore =( =( =(

·
Registered
162 Posts
VAPaintBalla said:

Who was here first? EXACTLY! Im older too, bite me. So what your better at paintball. I have a longer barrel :D

lol don't hate.So what you got a longer barrel i got a longer arm.

We don't need any stupid comments. And everyone says it PBX's fault he edits. tis tis.:D

TeamDBT

·
Banned
901 Posts
Hm, let's see:

-Fighting inbreeders to the death.
-Closing threads.
-Editing threads.
-Closing threads.
-Editing threads.
-Deleting threads.
-Challenging the pathetic minds of mere mortals.
-Being evil.
-Making YOU mad.
-Being evil some more.
-Getting meanspirited threads made about me in paintball chat by people named "The_Imposter."
-Being evil. :)

Yep, I'm a pretty well rounded individual.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
you forgot moving threads mike;)

and as for xtreme and va balla's, you guys are pretty messed up but nothing a good death match wont fix so gather all your friends and fight to the death in the middle of the street in between your houses:devil: you could even make people pay to watch and winter takes the money

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bobsouderson said:
you forgot moving threads mike;)

and as for xtreme and va balla's, you guys are pretty messed up but nothing a good death match wont fix so gather all your friends and fight to the death in the middle of the street in between your houses:devil: you could even make people pay to watch and winter takes the money
Leaving for the door right now :D (Gun in Hand)

·
Registered
376 Posts
video games all the time, and race my car through the town with others, and go and get coffee, and im gonna try and learn the guitar.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Lets see...musical instruments (violin+piano) travel soccer (state champs!) tennis, video games, i think thats it

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
A hobby other than Paintball, psh ya right all I have is Paintball and my nuts, what else could a grown man ask for?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts