Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Baseball, Hockey and I tried soccer and liked it but I sucked at it :)

Oh yeah and I swim in competitions and used to run cross country.... And I do marching band does that count? ;)

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
im really really really....

(2 days later)

...really lazy. i only play paintball:)

·
Registered
164 Posts
mescaline.. hahah!.. that was funny....
well anyways.,...
i used to rollerblade, i was pretty good too,,.. untill i got put on medication, and i stopped for a couple of months, so i just quit, i was pretty good, i was in professional movies, and i met so many pros and skated with them,.... i was about to get sponsered by "kraz-zies skate shop" ... but the whole medicatiion thing killed it ...
anyways... all i do now is paintball

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
isht the one in the lounge favorite sport? doesnt hafta mean you play it:?

edit

OZZIE WHY DID YOU STEAL MY AVATAR:mad:?!!

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
My other sport is Rifle:)
(P.S. this is going in the lounge;))

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Mescaline said:
im really really really....

(2 days later)

...really lazy. i only play paintball:)

Same here. All I do is paintball and lay around my house.

·
Custom User Title
839 Posts
if my friends asked me to play some street hockey i would, but other then paintball i dont really play anything. if i had to tell you my favorite sport to play once in awhile id say hockey or football...but no1 ever said i was good at either of them:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do any of you guys like tennisand dont say only losers or girls play tennis.It gets relly annoying.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i play tennis a lot in the summer. i was on the high skool team the last 2 years.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
i thro shot put, used to play football, relized it was a gay waste o time, don't play it more. i am gonna start boxing this summer, or atleast do the training

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I already made one of these threads/poll but I'll play along. I skateboard, bike, blade, I've been playing baseball on a team for 8 years, I play football (no team), I play hockey (no team), I play roller hockey (no team now but maybe next year), and I hate basketball and soccer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I already made one of these threads/poll but I'll play along. I skateboard, bike, blade, I've been playing baseball on a team for 8 years, I play football (no team), I play hockey (no team), I play roller hockey (no team now but maybe next year), and I hate basketball and soccer.
WOWWWW ive been playing baseball on a team for about 8 years, i play football no team, hockey no team, and i dislike basketball and soccer to......i think ive found my brother......and is it a coinsidence we both own piranhas? just tell me ur next gun is gonna be either a cocker or imp and i will kiss u!

·
Registered
678 Posts
i play football, i wanna play lacrosse for my highschool, i skateboard, and i dirtbike.

I would like to play hockey, boxing, snowboarding, and wakeboarding but i dont have the time or money:)i can hardly do the things i do now and have a buck left over.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts