Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so on saturday i went to an all corvette car show in northern washington. it was like 3 o clock and i was hungry so i get a dominos pizza. i take a bite and the hot ( tempature wise) ass sauce goes under my tounge. it take me like ten seconds to get the cap off my damn pepsi. by that point the underside of my mouth was all burnt. worst place to get a blister has to be under your tounge. never getting dominos again.

·
Jewstin
4,341 Posts
I hate mozzarella sticks. When I was in 5th grade I bit into one and the hot juice sprayed all over the inside of my mouth. One part of the cheese stick was dangling down my throught, and the other was in my mouth (connected by a string of cheese).

Damn things.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
at least the mouth heals fast. this was god punishing me for making that damn thread on thursaday night.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Yeah its really bad considering your tongue is the most sensative part of your body.

Worst for me was when I choked on hot pizza, and had scalding hot cheese stuck in my throat while I ran wildly for a cup of water. Having a sore throat from burning cheese is not fun.

·
Registered
462 Posts
just imagine that torture the egyptians used. they had this ball on a rod that they would heat up,then they would put it in the persons mout and push the rod and the ball would open up to a bunch of pieces of hot metal shoved down your throat. Or in their ass,or in a womans case............. =0

·
Registered
462 Posts
No ****.that would be scary as hell having a red hot piece of metal shoved up your bum. That might help our gay marriage ban though! No offense to any queer paintballers out there.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Happens to me all the time. Mainly every Friday and Saturday night after my late night cappucino runs. I can't remember anything else that burned my mouth, I know it's happened but I can't remember what it was.

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
dhill0413 said:
reminds me of the time i drank a slurpee too fast and got a brain freeze. its happened many times since that first incident.

hot and cold can get the best of you, if you arent prepared.

Hehe, that reminds me of my friend Jim. He got a slushee at the place we were ballin at and he drank it really really fast and then he got the worst brain freeze ever and started banging his head on the table and I was like "How is banging you head on the table going to help your brain freeze?".

Heh...good times...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i thought this thread would suck, then i started reading.....easy 8/10 on the rating scale.

I hate mozerlla sticks, and loves slurpees. I had a fanta orange and darth vader dew. I got a brain freeze, they ****ing hurt.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts