Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
dude i saw this one vid of a dude getting hit... you saw his leg pretty much crumble... it looked painful

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
paintchick15 said:
dude i saw this one vid of a dude getting hit... you saw his leg pretty much crumble... it looked painful
ed mccaphrey (sp?) from the denver broncos? i remember watching that game in 7th grade

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
MedicDVG said:
thought for sure they would have had the one where Joe Thiesman breaks his leg... yeowch!
im pretty sure they did in the first link...oh you probably watched the first link didnt you? since supers can see deleted posts and whatnot? well i think towards the end they had it, or something similar.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i remember on real tv there was footage of a high school game. In it, you see the kid running with the ball down the sideline and all of a sudden a kid from the other team jumps on his back. I don't think the runner was expecting it because his upper body kept moving forward and like his foot got stuck or something i dunno, but it resulted in his knee bending in the exact opposite direction it was supposed to and he landed with his shin touching his thigh. i cringed like woah

1 - 17 of 17 Posts