Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
That's what I'm talkin about baby. Nothing makes me happier than seeing vets opening a verbal can of whoop ass on a potential president.

I heard about this a few days ago but haven't seen it until today. If this becomes as widespread as they hope it does (I know it's on TV), then John Kerry is in some deep ****.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Vote bush so i can keep saying

"You know the worlds gone to hell when the three most powerful men in America's names are Bush, Dick, and Colon"

^^Sig if you want lol

·
Banned
126 Posts
First of all that broke Kerrys back and ill pass on makin that a sig (sorry, im waitin for baur to make a really good sig post) but anyway kerrys nam' buddies obviously know a bit more than Kerry likes to tell us.......

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
2ffu said:
its fake bush did the same thing to john mckane and hes a bush supporter.

shens
Ummm this thing has been airing on national tv. One of the Swift Boat Vets just got off an interview on the O'Reilly Factor (stupid show)...

No shens, this is real man. Kerry is getting paddled and it's gonna cost him big time.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i will take hella asprin to thin my blood so they won't take me. work for my science teachers husband, why wouldn't it work for a jew?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts