Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We found an old cement dump about 5 minutes out of town. The local kids dirt bike there sometimes so we figerd that if they havn't got in any trouble out there why would we? As we pull up we see that most of it is in a valley, with tons of cement tubes, wooden pallets, plywood, tin, car parts, etc... everything you need to build bunkers. A small river runs through the middle but it is dried up at the moment. We set up a few bunkers before playing a couple games (we couldn't do much cause we only had 3 people.) so we played 2 on 1. I with my tippman 98c w/ flatline, double trigger, etc... Vs. my friend and my brother. 1 with a stock 98c and one with a stock spyder victor. They won =( . Anyway so once we played we decided on places that need more bunkers and places to hide. so we went to work on those. In the end we got about 8 or so bunkers up. Anyway, the point of this is to show you guys what we have to work with and see if any of you have good ideas for us. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated :D
PICTURES:

VIDEO

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tippy98cuser said:
Thats looks preety sweet but this wood be hard but have a tower like made out of pallets right through the middle
That would be sweet. But I dont know if we'd have enough pallets. Im kinda thinking of towing some of the cement into the midle and making a pillbox looking thing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
looks kinda fun but u need more bunkers..lol i would say bring in old **** from your house that you dont want any more.......i mean like that is wht me and my friends did.we had a water heater,tires,wood bunkers just **** that was laying around it looks like it could be a hella fun place

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I have a hella lot of wood laying around my back yard. plywood, 2x4s, random wood, etc... Im thinking of building a bunch of walls of 3 walled bunkers and then stuff then crammed them in my moms van and taking them out there to nail together. We will probably bike out there without or markers and stuff some time soon and JUST set up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
a old tractor tire can make a kickass bunker... just cut it in half so the peices look like this () and stack them on top of each other both going the same way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We found an old cement dump about 5 minutes out of town. The local kids dirt bike there sometimes so we figerd that if they havn't got in any trouble out there why would we? As we pull up we see that most of it is in a valley, with tons of cement tubes, wooden pallets, plywood, tin, car parts, etc... everything you need to build bunkers. A small river runs through the middle but it is dried up at the moment. We set up a few bunkers before playing a couple games (we couldn't do much cause we only had 3 people.) so we played 2 on 1. I with my tippman 98c w/ flatline, double trigger, etc... Vs. my friend and my brother. 1 with a stock 98c and one with a stock spyder victor. They won =( . Anyway so once we played we decided on places that need more bunkers and places to hide. so we went to work on those. In the end we got about 8 or so bunkers up. Anyway, the point of this is to show you guys what we have to work with and see if any of you have good ideas for us. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated :D
PICTURES:

VIDEO
I accept with information:That should be like in a brochure for Canada like those tourism brochures cause thats some nice scenary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts