Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for crappy pics, our garage is small and it was too cold outside to take pics

·
Banned
920 Posts
nice.. enjoy bro, whats under the hood?

·
Registered
360 Posts
nice thumup: . yea i would also like to know what size engine, and whatnot about it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bobide said:
a think its just a 4 banger making like ~200. Not too sure. Anyway i think it has vtec, which is nice. Acuras are just shwing!
yeah its nothing special, a vtech 200hp, but we didnt get the car for speed

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
Man, that is a sweet ride. Basically a four-door rsx, yet I think it looks a little better. Has the 2.4 iVTEC in it, I'm pretty sure. If I were to get a four door, thats what I'd probably go with. Good choice, congrats on the new Acura.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yes, i think ive touched the emblem more times than ive touched....

dont go there

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Nice car NYY. My dad drives a TSX, and it's a great car considering the price.
bunkerman14 said:
nice thumup: . yea i would also like to know what size engine, and whatnot about it.
http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/acura/tsx/100278144/specs.html?tid=edmunds.u.prices.leftsidenav..6.Acura*

thepunkdrummer said:
Basically a four-door rsx, yet I think it looks a little better.
No, it really isn't. A lot of people (myself included!) think/thought that, but other than filling in the marketing gap the RSX created (lack of a low-cost sport sedan), the two cars have very little in common.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lastonestanding said:
you dont look at the car you look at the emblem. its like a status symbol.
:sly: right...so you would have some "status" owning some old diesel Benz, but not if you owned a Ford GT eh? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
972 Posts
those benz diesel trucks are classics. and the ford gt is a rich mans Le Mans knock off. but don't get me wrong, fords are awesome. so there for, the comparison is irrelivant. i call for a miss trial.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
lastonestanding said:
those benz diesel trucks are classics. and the ford gt is a rich mans Le Mans knock off. but don't get me wrong, fords are awesome. so there for, the comparison is irrelivant. i call for a miss trial.
I call for you to plead insanity, WTF did you just say

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Will have pics of my dads new CTS tommorrow :) 3.6 liter V6 5 speed... It's ****ing FAST!

and the CTS V.... 400+ Ponys stock :) big ol V8, will blow most cars off the road... and thats the down tuned street legal version :devil

1 - 19 of 19 Posts