Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sitting here watching HBO. They are doing a documentary about people who are prostitutes, and major drug addicts. Making an hour tv show about how ****ty their lives are. I mean, the people who do this stuff are crack, heroin, dope, ectasy, u name it addicts and prostitutes. HBO just cares about their ratings. Why isn't hbo reporting these people to get them in rehab to straighten their lives? Instead they are filming these people who do anything for a drug fix.
Anyways, i gotta rant and rave about this.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, but I mean, hbo could be helping these people instead of filming. Two people are actually doing good, but that's because of the girls dad. I mean, paying them doesn't do crap, they are gonna go buy dope. They could just get into rehab. Earlier the dude kicked some girl he was with over a dope fit, and one woman said "They let me go because they couldn't find the weapon." The guy goes "could you kill 14 people and get away with it" "**** Yeah" I mean, she admitted to murder.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I used to watch HBO for their softcore pron late at night. but then I got the internet.

D

·
0 Posts
wow...

do you even get the point of documentaries? apparently not

its to inform other people!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Comrade, first of all, I really don't give a crap what you think of me. If you think it's kewl to say stuff about people on a forum because you are a 17 year old fat guy who can't get laid, then do whatever floats your boat.

But back to the hbo thing.

I understand the purpose of a documentary, but these people are commiting crimes, on national tv, and are getting a way with it. These people need help but hbo decides to make a tv show instead of helping them.

D

·
0 Posts
man.. think for a sec kay.

Hbo could help them. alone...

OR....

show millions of viewers whats going on and spread the knowledge that this is going on and influene those million people..

which one do you think will end up being more effective?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Sounds about right Smalls... but they dont care about the people on the street. They dont care as long as their ratings are up.

D

·
0 Posts
toXic said:
Sounds about right Smalls... but they dont care about the people on the street. They dont care as long as their ratings are up.
unfortunately thats too true.. but at least its still affecting the viewers.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Oh noES!!! mAREEEE JuANA!!!!! Duck and cover. Society will crumble!

Frankly I'm with chrome and Comrade, lets pull an R Kelly on xxxfirexxx

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
xxxfirexxx said:
Comrade, first of all, I really don't give a crap what you think of me. If you think it's kewl to say stuff about people on a forum because you are a 17 year old fat guy who can't get laid, then do whatever floats your boat.
lol you are dumb...
I think i have pointed out you make dumb threads. Other people seem to also think this way. so stop making them damn it

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Go easy charger. This is the lounge. Its a decent topic. Just everyone has been angry today lol

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like hbo because they show good movies most of the time, it's just they make stupid documentaries and some of them are plain outrageous. Hbo is one of the uncensored shows, but sometimes they just take documentaries too far. I mean, these guys are serious drug heads........How do you know one of them isn't gonna snap and kill the camera man?

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
They're just trying to show people how f'ed up your life can be if you take that route. I think i saw the same thing last night. Two different couples right? All doing hard drugs. It was messed up but that would sure as hell scare me away from doing **** like that.

Though i agree, all they really have to do is take a video camera into walmart and it would have the same affect ;)

- Brian

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lord Headley said:
They're just trying to show people how f'ed up your life can be if you take that route. I think i saw the same thing last night. Two different couples right? All doing hard drugs. It was messed up but that would sure as hell scare me away from doing **** like that.

Though i agree, all they really have to do is take a video camera into walmart and it would have the same affect ;)

- Brian
Yeah, some chick and a dude named sebastian, then another dude and his chick. But i mean, they got evidence of chrimes on tape. If i'm not mistaken, can't hbo camera people be arrested for aiding and ebbeding? *not sure bout sp* or did they have to get permission first? I just never saw any legal stuff saying that they had consent to do this.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts