Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,513 Posts
Wait animals can be gay?
 

·
Allen
Joined
·
5,718 Posts
umm thats good and all but i have a feeling that this probably wont be the best place to "come out" at seeing as there are alot of dumbasses and assholes so just be prepared for some dick posts cause i am sure there will be some

and good luck with that stuff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,158 Posts
what did your parents say?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,618 Posts
Pierced said:
umm thats good and all but i have a feeling that this probably wont be the best place to "come out" at seeing as there are alot of dumbasses and assholes so just be prepared for some dick posts cause i am sure there will be some

and good luck with that stuff
ya thats what i was thinking. its not a good idea for most girls to say they are a girl here
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
It takes a lot of courage to come out. Good job I guess. But, to be honest, I really don't care much, but I understand how it feels to let stuff out.

Btw, there aren't gay cows. There might be gay bulls though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
128shot said:
what did your parents say?
my parents are fully supportive of my lifestyle and think it was a good thing to show my inner self instead of hiding all my life
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,148 Posts
Why do gay people feel the need to come out of the closet? Your sexuality is your business. I think if gay people didn't advertise that they were gay all the time, there would be less tension towards gays.

It is good to see that you refused to submit to the pressure that your society and religion put on you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,191 Posts
NYY said:
Why do gay people feel the need to come out of the closet? Your sexuality is your business. I think if gay people didn't advertise that they were gay all the time, there would be less tension towards gays.
You wouldn't understand. I openly admit that I am bi. I still had girlfriends and had feelings for them but..yeah. It's a mental thing. Feels so good to get it out. That's all. There is nothing wrong with any of this. But it's a relief knowing that people actually accept it.

I can't really explain it that well.
 

·
No comment
Joined
·
1,770 Posts
Spyder3188 said:
Did you tell your parents yet? Thats the reaction that will most likely mean the most to you.
hankyfied said:
my parents are fully supportive of my lifestyle and think it was a good thing to show my inner self instead of hiding all my life
It's cool that you can both admit it to yourself, and not be afraid to admit it to other people. I'm happy for ya.
 

·
I'm on your back.
Joined
·
1,882 Posts
Spyder3188 said:
Did you tell your parents yet? Thats the reaction that will most likely mean the most to you.
wow, read the thread next time

hankyfied said:
my parents are fully supportive of my lifestyle and think it was a good thing to show my inner self instead of hiding all my life
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top