Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is really getting annoying to me but I outshot my halo like crazy today and i wanna know if there is anything that is faster than that.....

I am thinkin about putting the new board into the halo but if there is something faster i will go with that

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Try checking your batteries before you start blaming the actual loader. Low batteries obviously make the loader slower.

Ted

·
Registered
917 Posts
Wow... you got some crazy fast fingers if you can outshot a halo B. I think the problem is either low batteries, a jam, or your gun is chopping. I've heard that timmies and angels don't agree with the halo B... but that might be a rumor.

Shouldn't this go in "Hoppers / Loaders?"

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
it either has low batteries or something wrong with it because you shouldnt be out shooting because theres no way your shooting 22+ in a game

·
had more guns then girls
107 Posts
lol

probley the batts but still y does it matter? u dont need to be launching that much paint, 15bps in a game is still plenty..let alone 25+

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
it either has low batteries or something wrong with it because you shouldnt be out shooting because theres no way your shooting 22+ in a game
a regular halo dosent feed 22. there is no way. ive gotten mine to 20 max on a chrono

and i can outshoot mine too, if i turn off the eyes and whail on it i can chop in the first few shots.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
There has been some talk about how the Victory board isn't much faster than the Z-Code. Not confirmed however.

·
Registered
520 Posts
shooting 20 balls per second ur balls would be so close if someoen were to pop up/out or whatever they would get hit prolly like at least 5 times

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Shooting at 20 bps you would shoot one ball every 0.05 s. If you were shooting at 300 fps, then each ball would be 15 feet away before the next one was fired. That's probably a whole lot more distance between them than you would have thought.

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Like others have said, check your batteries. It's definitely not impossible to outshoot a Halo B (especially with the bouncy triggers of today), but to consistently REQUIRE a faster loader in a game isn't right. Use a good brand (energizer or duracel) of fresh batteries, and if that doesn't help, I'd have the motor looked at. Odyssey paintball isn't exactly the largest of companies, and sometimes a bad motor or two has been known to slip through their quality control.

HippoMaster said:
I've heard that timmies and angels don't agree with the halo B... but that might be a rumor.
I can personally vouch for this NOT being a rumor when it comes to angels (ironic, eh?), but I can't speak for the timmies. There is a large amount of documentation on this over at TAG, check it out if you're interested.

·
Banned
57 Posts
allstarunited said:
I can personally vouch for this NOT being a rumor when it comes to angels (ironic, eh?), but I can't speak for the timmies. There is a large amount of documentation on this over at TAG, check it out if you're interested.
Yeah angels + halo = death.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1. brand bew duracell batteries

2. not lieing so if you dont belive me i really dont care

3. bolt is clearing the breech

4. i do not care if i usually do not hav to shoot that fast but if i feel the need to i want something that can keep up

5.new halo and nothing is wrong with it bc i am far from being too noob to know

·
Registered
691 Posts
Look like you need a new bord ThE victory board!!!

feeds 35BPS+++ if you can out shoot that dont know what to say

·
Registered
691 Posts
Look like you need a new bord ThE victory board!!!

feeds 35BPS+++ if you can out shoot that dont know what to say

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
Wdp ir3 2k3 said:
feeds 35BPS+++ if you can out shoot that...
He can't.

mrboberino said:
1. brand bew duracell batteries

2. not lieing so if you dont belive me i really dont care

3. bolt is clearing the breech

4. i do not care if i usually do not hav to shoot that fast but if i feel the need to i want something that can keep up

5.new halo and nothing is wrong with it bc i am far from being too noob to know
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe everything here. It all seems likely and/or possible. My suggestion at this point is that you send your halo for a Victory board install as others have suggested. Best of luck to you. thumup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts