Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems to be an appropriate place to post my problem!

I own a 98 Custom, Bought it from a friend who upgraded it with a reasponsive trigger system, new gas system for hpa, a rear cocking system, and also gave me an estendable carbine stock (but cant use because of rear cocking)

Im quite positive that my hpa tank is broke (its a bulldog..er somthing crappy) and if I insert my co2 tank (or hpa) i can hear a leaking noise at the brech of my air system (where thetank screws in)
Its performance is pitiful compared to a rental tippmann....
Its so upgraded i have no idea whats goin on, so this week im taking it into this pro shop to have it looked at, any advice on whether i should keep certain upgrades? If you read my post in the New Players forum, youll understand that I am a woodsball player as well as a speedball player, so im just looking for a marker that will perform well in both fields.
Thanks =P

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
If you have some oil (which you should have anyway for performing regular maintenance on it), use it to locate exactly where it's leaking from.

Put a few drops where the tank screws in, where the gas line screws into the ASA, and wherever else there are pieces that screw together close to where you hear the leak. Wherever you see the oil bubbling up, that's the leak. Once you locate it we can tell you how to fix it, until then we can only guess what the problem is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts