Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aright so last thursday in skate camp I smashed my foot real bad and everything. It started feeling ok once I iced it. It didn't swell too much but I could tell I got a small fracture, and I don't wanna tell my parents cus they'll ***** about how they have to pay like 300 dollars, and I don't want to have doctors put a cast on something for 8 weeks that will heal in 1 week. It doesn't hurt much but I've broken my wrists 3 times so I know its more than a sprane.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dante's Inferno said:
My hand > your foot
true dat.

And why the hell do you want a pic of my foot? The only thing that makes it look any different is a centimeter long red mark. But if you want pics of my foot that bad then I guess I could.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
just wrap it up, keep bags or frozen vegetables on it when you can, and keep it elevated when you can. if you can keep off of it for about a week without spraining or hurting it again, it should be fine.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chromekilla said:
just wrap it up, keep bags or frozen vegetables on it when you can, and keep it elevated when you can. if you can keep off of it for about a week without spraining or hurting it again, it should be fine.
I've been elevating it but not icing it. It used to hurt a lot but now its feeling good.

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
u cant tell u fractured it unless u get and x ray lol...fracture is like a small split...its impossible to tell for sure.

For all you kno u could have quickly disclocated it and popped in back into place....that will make it swell up more.

Dont u have mediacl inssurance?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts