Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think i did something to my elbow or one of the muscles above it. every time i move my arm it KILLS and was a lil swollen friday right before i went to bed. it might have been from my hockey game, the girl i was guarding lost her balance and fell on top of me (and then whacked me btw the legs with her stick)... but it didnt start hurting till like an hour after the game...

any ideas on whats wrong?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
is it a dull pain the the middle of your elbow, and makes you hand kinda numb (like you cant move anything much from your forearm down, mostly due to the pain)?

i have some weird problem with my elbows like that, and it gets set off when i do shock motions like throwing a ball hard or sometimes even pullups. sucks when it goes off working out :( i went to the doc about it, and nothing showed up on the xrays, and he couldnt feel anything, so for me its just a freak genetic thing, but if it sounds similiar to your problem it might just be the same thing

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
No1TubaPlayer said:
stop giving out free handjobs :dodgy:
Only 3 posts for a sexual reference to turn up in one of paintchick's threads. Its a new record!!! GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO GET YOURSELVES GIRLFRIENDS YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BOYS.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
actually last night at the OAR concert, about 5 girls hit on me. im going to be blunt with this, but im not this stunning guy, and i dont really get with girls as much as i could/should. anyway, im waiting online for my friend to buy food, and this girl comes up next to me,asks me if i want to smoke, asks me if im busy after, but then her boyfriend came over.. i got pissed off cause i didnt even know what just happened.. and then the girl in front of me wanted to dance with me. then i was walking to the bathroom and some girl said she'd hook up with me for rolling papers lol.

actually the funniest thing all night was i was walking and some woman's skirt just fell off. she was standing there in her underwear laughing her ass off, it was so funny when it happened though.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Only 3 posts for a sexual reference to turn up in one of paintchick's threads. Its a new record!!! GET OFF THE INTERNET AND GO GET YOURSELVES GIRLFRIENDS YOU PATHETIC LITTLE BOYS.
im 17 and i currently have a girlfriend of 4 months.

little boy.

edit: and shes coming over tomorrow to celebrate martin luther king jr day with some brownies... irony?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
hah... ha, ha, ha.

speaking of pathetic internet losers... you would NEVER say that to my face. loser.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
splatwithhonor3 said:
Make me :p

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
Of course not I'd say it over a candle lit dinner whispering your name over and over again into your hear.
mmm me likey contestant #2

candlelit dinner, then a triple h asskicking complete with leather thongs. looks like i got my night planned out already. take that splatwithhonor! :sly:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Shamed_Spartan said:
I garentee you if I were to make the same thread, with same problem, no one whould reply.

But since she shows her breast'ises, she has butt loads of replys.

Anywho, you'll live paintchick.

i would still tell you to stop giving out free handjobs :dodgy:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts