Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
she got so many things signed lol she got a poster of Disturbed signed by every member of the band and then got 2 things signed by her new favorite band unloko lol then she went to I think Michigan and went to the next OzzFest lol and got even more signed and took like 40 pictured with the bands lol

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Disturbed are sell outs lol the lead singer sang all the god stuff on their new CD because he thought that no one was taking them seriuosly because everyone would just yell the strange sounds they make at them

·
Registered
390 Posts
i saw unloko live.. they sucked, but maybe its cuz im not a big fan of hard rock or metal or whatever that is

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ozzy has been done ever since he lost Randy Rhoads. Man that guy could rip on guitar. Oh well, I wouldn't go to Ozzfest if you payed me. Not with all those bands there.

·
Registered
356 Posts
PaintGirl said:
she got so many things signed lol she got a poster of Disturbed signed by every member of the band and then got 2 things signed by her new favorite band unloko lol then she went to I think Michigan and went to the next OzzFest lol and got even more signed and took like 40 pictured with the bands lol
en loco.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Unloco smarts. They're a pretty good band...not the greatest, but they're good at what they do. I wish I could of went to Ozzfest. I'm gonna try and make it next year. They always have pretty good bands there.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I want to go to a linkin park concert.....

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
HAHA, that reminds me...a few years back they had an Ozzfest special hosted by Static X. They walked around the lines and parking lot and kept asking "Who are you here to see?" most responded Linkin Park. One time they go "What about Static X?" "Ah, they're OK" or "Don't know who they are." HAHA..."So do you guys like Static X at all?" "Yea, they're pretty sweet." "What would you do if they were like out here and talking to the fans." "I'd be like 'you guys rock! Wooo!!!!'" Cool...haha, and they walk away w/ out anything. The only time they were recognized was when this girl goes "Wayne I love your hair!"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts