Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i heard on the news about P.E.T.A trying to educate people on the evils of fishing and eating fish...they say fish have feelings too..what do u think

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
It is well documented that fish do in fact have nervous systems and are therefore capable of.... oh you didn't mean like that. I think that all animals have feelings, but its what we call the food chain, and either we eat fish, or other animals will, so eat up.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I'm a vegetarian yet am not a tree-hugger nor an environmental or animal rights freak.....wtf?

Yeah, PETA sucks.
Bigtime.

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
this thread is just going to turn into a big flame fest of PETA. But they deserve it.
YAY MEAT

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
I'm sick and tired of P.E.T.A. members killing off all the soybeans and lettuce. Don't those a-holes have any respect for their feelings? Seriously though plants have a life just like a lot of fish, in fact there's certain sea life that doesn't even have brains, so the PETA can lick me.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
we raise baby Discus, yet we eat fish sticks. Does that make us hypocrites? honestly I hate PETA. We love animals, but....I dont' know. I think PETA is way off on the majority about animals. I hate thier ads. I'm rambling......ignore me.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Kat said:
we raise baby Discus, yet we eat fish sticks. Does that make us hypocrites? honestly I hate PETA. We love animals, but....I dont' know. I think PETA is way off on the majority about animals. I hate thier ads. I'm rambling......ignore me.
I was tryin' to find the direction this post was headed...

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I think the idea of PETA is good, but the whole thing is made up of asshats who have nothing better to do than to ***** about stupid ****.

I don't see why eating animals is so wrong. at least animals can try to run away, plants are just screwed

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I hate the PETA. But my main problem is stuff where they just treat animals like **** and they're all diseased and ****. Like factory farms, that **** is disgusting. Animals shouldn't have to be farmed like that, I only eat free roam meat.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
I'm allergic to fish, but I can eat shellfish, and I say eat the tasty fishies. Then again the economy of my province is based largely on fisheries... fish and lumber is all New Brunswick is good for.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
cubsfan4life021 said:
I was tryin' to find the direction this post was headed...

<3 - I'm drunk. Honestly I couldn't tell ya where that post was headed. I don't know, I just don't agree with most of peta's messages. 0? We love animals, and if we didn't we woudln't have all the freaking animals that we do, but PETA does go way over the edge! (imo- in my opinion)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts