Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Printer.
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys. I'm in Bethlehem, PA (a real hotbed of paintball activity :dodgy: ) and I'm looking for a woodsball group to play wherever/whenever, or a speedball team would be sweet, or just if anyone wants to screw around.

Really, I'm talking anything here. Any ballers anywhere near 18018, PM or post here please. I play at Skirmish and in the woods, and I'm going to go try out LVP on Sunday probably.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sup guys. I'm in Bethlehem, PA (a real hotbed of paintball activity :dodgy: ) and I'm looking for a woodsball group to play wherever/whenever, or a speedball team would be sweet, or just if anyone wants to screw around.

Really, I'm talking anything here. Any ballers anywhere near 18018, PM or post here please. I play at Skirmish and in the woods, and I'm going to go try out LVP on Sunday probably.
Fixed my post.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Free agent refers to currently being teamless, AKA, free agent...

How does your foot taste?

Anyway, just head over to all american, always new teams looking for players to "practice" with.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Free agent refers to currently being teamless, AKA, free agent...

How does your foot taste?

Anyway, just head over to all american, always new teams looking for players to "practice" with.
Sorry about that. I misunderstood him. Hey, how close to New York are you? I have a team in North Collins, NY 14111 and we need a fifth player. If you're close to there, let me know {PM me}.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts