Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so were all at this killer dance party, everythings goin great. its hotter than balls but wen isnt it at a dance party, thats half the fun right? well these dudes roll up from the rival school in town, hammered and talkin mad **** right. so were all like "get out the ****in car and fight *****!" and they sped off.....well about 30 min. later 2 cars come up. and their all yellin at us and **** from inside the car. finally alex gets pissed and goes up and is like get the **** out! (he was wasted). and the guy wouldnt so alex just straight up decked him sqaure in the nose. blood EVERYWHERE im pretty sure he broke the guys nose. and they STILL wouldnt get out of their cars they just sat their yellin....well all except for 2 mexicans but they dont count anyways :hug: . yeeeeeeeea. it was a good night. im home kinda early though cuz im grounded but watever, its all good in da hooood.

/share party fight stories/comment

EDIT: and of course, SOMEONE had to put their fist thru a wall.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Wait so you made a thread about a broken nose that you didn't inflict on anyone or have inflicted on you. And even moreso you didn't used incorrect punctuation, spelling and grammar.

If I was R Kelly I'd pee on your face, kill you, and pee on your grave.

Just messin, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt, you're a beautiful soul.

D

·
0 Posts
theres was almost a fight last night. this one guy turns in the biggest **** disturber when hes drunk and he kicked this guy in the balls the other weekend.. so the guy he kicked came up and just booted the other guy and it was all lame and really pathetic. The one guy is like 6 foot but 130 lbs.. so it was pretty sad to hear him try to sound tough.. so we just told em both to **** off

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pballa12 said:
lol yea add more to the story. And did ur friend get in trouble wit the cops or anything.
nah, no one was gonna call the cops on us. one cop did show up and me and some guys were chillin on the front lawn coolin down and he just rolled down his window and said "hey you guys think you could turn it down a notch?" we were like yea no prob. then he just drove away, thank god he knew me or he prolly woulda gotten out of his car and we woulda been ****ed.

DARE camp couselor hahaha thats my summer volunteer job, gets u in good with the local po-po's. and it looks good on a college ap.

·
chicks dig scars baby!
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ja289 said:
hmmm i might be throwing a party on saturday at my house cause my parents are leaving me home alone for saturday...

if i dont have a party im definetely getting as ****ed up as possible at my house though
make sure u take everything breakable out of the party room. haha thats y i dont have parties something ALWAYS gets broke or stolen

1 - 20 of 46 Posts