Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know of pabst beer? like blue ribbon? yeah our relatives owned the company there last name is pabst and my mom recently went to the pabst mansion and learned more about the family. we would be crazy rich right now if my great grandmother didnt go to england and get married then get a divorce and lose the money. theres a lot more to the story but i dont know much about it yet. anybody else related to famous people?

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flowbob said:
i have ancestors who faught in the civil war and signed the declaration of independence..does that count?
dude i had four fathers that did that. at least thats what my mom told me :dodgy:

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
we have an official personal invitation to gearge washington's victory ball, so apparently someone knew him

oh yea, my great something grandpa was the cabin boy on the real moby dick ship and had to eat two crewmates to stay alive while drifting in a lifeboat :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
haha, we both have acannibalism in our blood

I'm related to someone who was part of the infamous "Donner Party" and lived through it. He was part of a wagon train and they got lost in the mountians without food so when people died the others ate them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donner_party

other than that 2 civil war vets, 2 family members who fought in the revolutionary war and distantly related to a few presidents. my mother was big into geneology a few years ago so she found all that stuff out.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
my dad claims his great aunt told his family that i descend from a royal british family. i THINK my grandmother is related to teddy roosevelt. i dont know if any of you know him - but lloyd moss is my cousin. he wrotes a few books, has a radio station, and is a conductor and writes music.

oh and my mom's dad (died when she was 19) fought in okinawa, japan during ww2. his seargant was kidnapped or something so he led a raid on a cave and torched and entire cave of japanese soldiers. he also got shot in the arm and received a bronze, silver, purple heart, and other badges during his service. he was also on a special memorial, and is actually considered a war hero in a bunch of newspapers.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts