Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my friends seem to have just discovered dip. I think its really stupid. I'm pretty sure the rate of cancer is like 10x faster when the carcinogens are absorbed from the mouth.

IF any of you do dip you should stop. Just smoke cigs

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Its pretty disgusting. I've tried it a few times because it gives you a nice nic high and you can do it in class. Fortunatly the two times I've tried it I threw up.

I've smoked a lot of stuff, but I'm really glad I haven't gotten into dipping.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
Its pretty disgusting. I've tried it a few times because it gives you a nice nic high and you can do it in class. Fortunatly the two times I've tried it I threw up.

I've smoked a lot of stuff, but I'm really glad I haven't gotten into dipping.
you probably put too much in, its common for first time users to throw up apparently

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I remember in sophmore year some kid that thought he was badass ( everyone called him JP and he wore these retarded aviators all the time) packed a lip in my history class... He was spitting brown gunk into a clear bottle and his lip was sticking out like 1.5"... So ****ing retarded. The teacher (who has really REALLY REALLY ****ing huge titties) took him down the hall to the dean, but he swallowed it before he got there...

The intelligence level of some people make me wonder if its even worth it to try and contribute positively to society.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
I remember in sophmore year some kid that thought he was badass ( everyone called him JP and he wore these retarded aviators all the time) packed a lip in my history class... He was spitting brown gunk into a clear bottle and his lip was sticking out like 1.5"... So ****ing retarded. The teacher (who has really REALLY REALLY ****ing huge titties) took him down the hall to the dean, but he swallowed it before he got there...

The intelligence level of some people make me wonder if its even worth it to try and contribute positively to society.
people do that here every day.

Noone really cares. I mean they even pack the clear bottles with napkins...so I mean it's clear what they are using it for.

D

·
0 Posts
I've done it once. Two of my friends used to do it all the time. It gives a wicked head buzz.. but sucks trying to get it all outta your mouth. Plus it rots your mouth.

·
Silly Boston Its no Bomb
2,195 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
I dip....

Grizzly Wintergreen and the occasional Skoal Peach

Yes im from tennessee, yes ive been doing it for a while, yes I know that it hurts my mouth, yes I know its not a safe alternative to smoking.

I do it for the taste, buzz, and the sheer enjoyment of spitting in a bottle

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
i have done is uno times all my friends at school do it and their like try it rodney and i am like no. I dont wanna have a hole in my cheek when i get older

1 - 20 of 37 Posts