Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I did the straight paddle mod to my EggII, but didn't really notice a difference. I also didn't put needles in the paddles, but if you think about it, they wouldn't really do anything since the motor will always be spinning the same speed. If anything, it got less consistent.

The paddles are like rubber, you can pretty much pull them off.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i am not sure about these mods.. with less paddles it has to travel faster to grab or hit a ball..so wouldnt that make it slower....?????

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Nah, the theory is that since you are taking away some paddles, there is more room for paintballs to sit in the bottom of the loader inbetween the remaining paddles to be fed. So, 6 fit before, now like 8 can fit. So, whith each revolution of the paddles, 16 balls will be fed instead of the 12 from before which would mean the speed of the loader increases, but it's not really a certainty.

What you are talking about doesn't matter really unless there were a small amount of paintballs left because with a lot of paint, there will alwyas be paint filling in the spots between the paddles.

·
Registered
306 Posts
ok thanks for straiting that up for me.. i was wondering... i would like to see al test of mods like that for the more popular hoppers...

·
Premium Member
5,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i never thought of that i was goin to get some morepaddles and try different mods like i paddle and 2 paddles and three paddles on one side

1 - 16 of 16 Posts