Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else notice that?

I just got back from a roadtrip with two of the biggest douchebags I've ever met in my ****ing life. I have never been so close to actually wishing death to happen to someone in reality.

It was basically just two of those doucebag type of guys that are trying to show off for one of my friends (girl) and basically try to sound funny when they aren't funny people at all. I also can't stand dumb****s who use sarcasm when they really have no ****ing clue how to use it in the proper sense. They would do so much stupid ****, including having one douche ask you a question, then you answer it, then the next one asks the same question... And they did this multiple times, it wasn't funny the first ****ing time, or the 2nd, 3rd, etc.

I thought I was making it pretty clear when I made my own sarcastic comments like "Wow you guys are really[\i] funny" and blatantly glaring at them when they would throw **** at other cars on the freeway...

**** it what's up with all you?

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i whoulda showed em whose boss i whoulda decked the one in the face and hit the other in the groin
oh yes, that's the perfect course of action :dodgy:

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Well, consider him added to my **** list-

Arnold M. Picker
Alexander E. Barkan
Ed Guthman
Maxwell Dane, Doyle, Dane, and Bernbach
Charles Dyson
Howard Stein
Allard Lowenstein
Morton Halperin
Leonard Woodcock
S. Sterling Munro Jr.
Bernard T. Feld
Sidney Davidoff
John Conyers
Samuel M. Lambert
Stewart Rawlings Mott
Ronald Dellums
Daniel Schorr
S. Harrison Dogole
Paul Newman
Mary McGrory
riotpolice

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Anyone else notice that?

I just got back from a roadtrip with two of the biggest douchebags I've ever met in my ****ing life. I have never been so close to actually wishing death to happen to someone in reality.

It was basically just two of those doucebag type of guys that are trying to show off for one of my friends (girl) and basically try to sound funny when they aren't funny people at all. I also can't stand dumb****s who use sarcasm when they really have no ****ing clue how to use it in the proper sense. They would do so much stupid ****, including having one douche ask you a question, then you answer it, then the next one asks the same question... And they did this multiple times, it wasn't funny the first ****ing time, or the 2nd, 3rd, etc.

I thought I was making it pretty clear when I made my own sarcastic comments like "Wow you guys are really[\i] funny" and blatantly glaring at them when they would throw **** at other cars on the freeway...

**** it what's up with all you?

my buddy dan wanted me to go to wsu with him and his pal jesse to party it up for halloween. I told him to **** off. I don't like parties where I don't know a lot of people, no way in hell i'm gonna go to a ****ing college party where I only have 2 people on my side if some douche tries to get in my face and ****.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts