Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone picked this up and played it? It freakin rocks. I dunno why...I just love the feel of this game. I had heard about it a few months ago when it first came out, but I didn't have the money for it at the tmie. Well, I went in for my interview at Circuit City, and when the interviewer wasn't there (his father had passed away) I walked around a bit to just look aroud. I saw it, and it was only $19.99, so I bought it.

I must say, this is one of the best games I've bought in the past few months. The multiplayer kicks ass, as does the single player. Go buy it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i've played the demos, they are right on the edge of my comps power. When i really start kicking ass i get some big lag. I really enjoyed it, very fun game. AWESOME physics, and some unique gun designs.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yeah, the 1st and 2nd weapons are easily the coolest and most fun to use. i love just using that blade thing and chopping fools to bits. mmmmmmmm....the fond memories of blood, dismembered corpses, and lag time from my slow comp.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I thought it was pretty cool, the boss in the graveyard is pretty hard unless I missed some secret to beating him, the only problem I had with it is you can pretty much go around chopping people up with the 1st weapon "pain" and pretty much never be touched. After a while you hit demon form and then really tear people up.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The graveyard boss is simple. Get underneath him, watch his feet. Run around under him pumping shotgun shots into him. When he drops his chains off, watch out but stay close to him. Then keep on pumping shotgun shots and arrows into him, and you'll own him...easily.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BunkerMonkey said:
I didnt say I didn't beat him thumup:

Just pointin out it takes a while, and it took me a while to firgure out how to kill the first guy who you have to blow a hole in the ceiling.
God I was so stuck on that guy. I wasted all my ammo on him the first time I fought him...Jesus. Then I was like..wait...that ladder HAS to be there for something...it's not there for ****s and giggles. So I looked up and I was like mmhmm a pentagram! So I shot it, lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts