Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the kingman acs delrin bolt on my victor2, and ever since i would be playing and it looks like a ball broke in my hopper, but i could never find that broken ball, and this happens constantly, with a regular hopper and with a vl electric one ( the one that runs constantly), could it be the delrin bolt is somehow breaking a ball and the spay from the broken ball is making its way up into my hopper.

i hope someone can help me with this, once it happens im pretty much useless for the whole game with a hopper full of paintballs that are coated and get stuck.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
our probobly getting chops in your breech and teh paint is being sprayed back into your hopper. I would suggest using better paint, because it seems teh teh kind you were using breaks pretty easily in teh breech

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
I'm sure there's more ideas on what could cause it, but here's the ones I have.

It might be a chop, but it might be that the blowback coming around the bolt and up the feedneck is strong enough to make the paintballs crack open. I found my Derlin ACS to have quite a lot of blowback, probably from the lack of O-rings. It also might be a sort of combination where a chop happens, and than the half brokwn ball is blown back up the feedneck.

Beaten while typing. =(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ill try, it was zap paint. cant remember which one.
the weird part is my friend played the whole day with his victor2 which has no work done to it, and he didnt break a ball all day.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How cold is it outside? becase one day it was 30* and i was breaking balls in the hopper And it wasnt spray cuz there were shells in it. or it could be watch torch and Monkey said mabye put your stock bolt and play a day and see if it chops if not its the bolt

·
Registered
258 Posts
THIS IS AN EASY ONE :)

On your acs bolt are there steps in it, like little drop offs in it, if so then there is your problem the only way i kno to fix it is to send it in to Kingman and they will send u the new updated bolt for free.

the reason for the breaks is the steps make the bolt too small for the breech which allows blowback up into ur feedneck which shoots balls back into ur hopper and they break. the new bolt fixes that. I had the same problem with my spyder X-tra.

·
Registered
96 Posts
when i use zap paint with my imagine (delrin bolt) it does the same thing...solution: better paint

1 - 10 of 10 Posts