Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My field generally carries zing and graffitti. Hear lately they've been carrying a brand called infinity as their lower end stuff. I always buy either zing or infinity. Would I see a measurable improvement in the consistency of flight path using the graffitti?

-I understand that a lot of the time I miss what I'm shooting at its user error but would I notice a increase in accuracy if I started using graffitti?

-and will graffitti yield more breaks?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i've never heard of any of those brands.

If i dont' know what is good or not ,i'll ask the reffs or players what they think of it
Not that it helps since you've never heard of them but zing and graffitti are made by valken. I know zing is valken's botttom of the line. Graffitti is maybe high mid grade? MSRP on its about 50. Got no clue who makes infinity but the field owner charges the same for it as he does zing so I'm assumning they are about equal in quality.

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
Never heard of Infinity either. I've used Zing and Graffiti. The Zing...it's ok, bit wattery of a fill. Grafitti isn't really too much better of a shell, but the fill is a bit thicker. I would say it won't fly better, break better, but it will be a more visible mark when it does break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts